Leo: Mommy, we’re bored!
Mommy: How can you be bored when you have a friend over?
Leo: Can we play Skylanders?
Kenneth (Leo’s friend): So can we film a new episode?
Mommy: Do you have any ideas of what you want to do in your episode?
Kenneth: Not really…
Mommy: Would you like to make a cake or something? Kenneth, I know you don’t like chocolate, do you like banana bread?
Kenneth: I love banana bread! Can you film us making the banana bread and put it on YouTube?
Mommy: Ok, I can put it on my blog.
Kenneth (to Leo): Awesome! Maybe we’ll get more views than Smosh…
Kenneth is Leo’s friend. They started a while ago to film and post their own videos on youtube“Kenneth & Leo Show.
Enjoy and don’t forget to make a comment, share it with your friends or at least to like it, they need as many views as possible.
- ½ cup canola oil or coconut
- ½ cup agave or maple
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an English cake tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl beat together with a wooden spoon the oil with sugar and agave, add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat until everything is well blended.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until you get a smooth batter. Add the mashed bananas – and the optional ingredients – and stir.
- Pour the batter into the lined tin, and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 35 -40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.