Stop trying hard, just make it simple and easy I have to remind myself over and over. There’s no point if they’re happy with simple dishes. So what if you made it gazillion times, do you want them to eat or do you want to satisfy your creativity?
I always try to come up with a new cauliflower dish but end up making this. It’s one of those side dishes that never make it to the dining table. It’s crunchy, slightly sweet, smoky and addictive. And kids love it! Enjoy xxs
- 1 large cauliflower
- ¼ cup canola oil mixed with 1 tablespoon smoked (or sweet) paprika
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (200°C). Line a roasting or baking pan with baking paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets – You can either separate the florets with your hands or slice the cauliflower widthwise with a knife.
- Put the cauliflower in an oven tray and pour over the oil-paprika mixture. Sprinkle salt and toss it with your hands. The florets should be coated in oil.
- Put the tray in the oven. Roast for 10 minutes then flip the cauliflower with a spatula and continue to roast for 5 minutes until the cauliflower is golden-reddish and tender. Serve immediately.