It’s one of those dishes that never makes it to the dining table. As soon as it comes out of the oven, the boys start to nibble on it. It’s crunchy, slightly sweet, smokey and addictive.
Roasted Cauliflower With Smoked Paprika
- 1 large cauliflower
- ¼ - ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked (or sweet) paprika
- Coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a roasting or baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into very small florets – You can either separate the florets with your hands or slice the cauliflower widthwise. Put on the baking tray.
- Mix the oil with the paprika and pour it over the cauliflower. Sprinkle salt and toss (with your hands). The florets should be coated in oil.
- Roast for 10 minutes then flip the cauliflower with a spatula. Continue to roast until the cauliflower is golden, reddish and tender. Serve immediately.