Summer you’re hot, toasty, sweaty,
yet I miss you in the winter,
welcome you with
open arms in the spring,
then bitch about you
is around the corner.
Here is something to make summer cooler and refreshing.
Roasted Cauliflower, Yogurt & Cilantro
Summer. Light. Easy. Cauliflower. Smoky. Garlic. Almond yogurt.
- 1 small cauliflower or half of a large one
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Sea salt
- Handful cilantro
- ¾ cup plant-based yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Separate the cauliflower florets and slice them thick. Put them in the baking tray, drizzle olive oil, add paprika and salt and toss with your hands to coat. Roast for 15-20 mins, until the cauliflower is golden-reddish.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Put the yogurt in a small bowl, crush in the garlic and mix. Spread the yogurt on one side of a large rimmed plate. Put the cilantro on the yogurt side and the cauliflower on the other side. (If everyones loves yogurt just spread it all over the plate).